Preparing your Canadian return
Thank you for trusting RGB Accounting.
You are making an investment in getting your taxes prepared by RGB Accounting. As part of our service,
we provide year-round assistance and a solid guarantee that makes sure you are satisfied.
Rest assured that your return will be treated with the utmost in privacy considerations and
prepared by experts in the tax preparation industry.
Here are the steps to complete your Canadian Tax Return:
1. Please read this document completely including the FAQ.
2. Complete the questionnaire form as instructed to get an estimate of the cost for filing your tax return.
3. We will send the estimate by email shortly after receiving the questionnaire form along with the authorization form (T1013) to represent you with CRA for signing.
4. Upon acceptance, gather your tax documents, scan and email them to: info@https://rgbaccounting.com. Along with the scanned authorization form (T1013). If you prefer, you can use our clients’ access page on our website to upload all documents by clicking here (link to client’s portal).
What happens next:
1. You will be contacted when your documents have been received at our office.
Additionally, you will be told the name of your tax professional.
2. Upon review of your submission, your tax professional will contact you within a few days:
• for further information regarding your taxes,
• to provide a final quote of the tax preparation fee,
• to inform you of an approximate completion date, and
• to accept a deposit payable by credit card.
3. Upon completion of your return, your tax professional will contact you again, to review your tax return with you and to accept the balance of the payment.
4. An authorization form (T183) will be submitted to you for signing either by email or posted on your client’s page. If uploaded to your client’s page, you will have to download it, print it, sign it, scan it, and returned to us either by email, or reposted to your client’s page.
5. Once returned to us we will submit your tax return to the CRA and send a copy to you for your own records.